Are your boots not the perfect fit? No problem! We operate a no quibble 30 day* returns policy.
Christmas closures will mean refunds will take longer to process than usual. All returns made between 20th Dec- 3rd Jan will be processed before the 7th Jan at the very latest
We offer completely free returns for all UK customers. Refunds will be given provided items are returned back in a re-sellable condition. If damaged or visibly worn items are sent back, we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
So please do try your boots on - but stay indoors!
Please contact us if you have any issue with your order or need any further help.
Please note this this returns policy refers solely to our boots range and does not include accessories.
Please see below for our full Returns Policy.
INITIATING A RETURN
With each delivery you will receive full instruction on how to send us a return, a pre-paid returns label and a returns slip with your invoice.
- Write the reason you're returning the boots to us on the returns slip at the bottom of your invoice.
- Place the boots back in their box and cut the returns slip from the bottom of the invoice. Place the completed returns slip inside the box with your boots - make sure you keep your returns label to hand!
- Place the boots back in their shipping box, then place the box back into the shipping bag - this bag can be re-sealed. Then simply stick your returns label onto the bag.
- Take your return to your nearest DPD Pickup shop*.
- You will receive confirmation your return has been sent as well as confirmation we've received your item. Provided the goods are in re-sellable condition, a full refund will be issued to you within 48hrs of your order arriving back with us.
*If you have a UPS returns label included instead (eg. Northern Ireland or Isle of Wight customers), it will need to go back via a UPS Access Point.
Please note that the below policy refers only to our boots, not our Accessories range.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Returned items should be in resellable condition and must be returned in original packaging with an enclosed returns slip (indicating the order reference and reason for return). We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding a next day delivery charge (where applicable).
- We define resellable condition as not visibly worn. Please do try your boots/shoes on properly, lacing them to fit correctly - however please avoid wearing them outdoors or scuffing the material.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received within 30 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- We may refuse a refund for any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
- Next Day Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- The cost of return from Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Outer Hebrides, Orkney Islands and Channel Islands may be deducted from the total refunded value based upon the reason for return.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Your boots order will arrive with a pre-paid returns label which can be affixed to your mailing box, so that the order can be sent back to us without additional charge through a DPD Pickup shop.
- You'll recieve a text notification when the goods are received by the Pickup shop. You are responsible for the goods from the point of delivery until this text is sent.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 24 hours.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.